Toast better with the Cuisinart TOB-100 Compact Digital Toaster Oven Broiler
People who love starting their morning off with some toast and a nice warm cup of coffee can start licking their lips, with the release of the brand new toaster from Cuisinart. Presenting the Cuisinart TOB-100 Compact Digital Toaster Oven Broiler, with a host of features added in to facilitate making the perfect toast. So, how well does it hold up?
- Dimensions of the toaster span 15.2 inches in length, to 13.1 inches in breadth to 8.2 inches in height.
- The weight of toaster is approximately 10 pounds.
- Material used for making the toaster is brushed stainless steel, giving it a lot of compactness.
- Provides 7 features condensed into 1, namely for making toast, broil, sandwich and bagel and also for baking, keeping warm and other leftovers.
- Has a feature called “Even toast shade control” which allows for consistent and smoother toasting on all slices.
- The interior of the toaster features an easy-clean, non sticking material, along with accessories like a crumb tray which is removable and a sliding rack.
- Also comes with a baking tray and a broiling rack.
The size of the Cuisinart TOB-100 Compact Digital Toaster Oven Broiler is very compact, and perfect for keeping in any kitchen. It is not too big nor too small. Simply put, it has an optimum space requirement and is accompanied by a solid performance to back it up.
Cooking customization has also never been so prevalent either. It provides 7 astounding features at the owner’s fingertips. These include separate cooking mechanisms for making toast, bagel, broil and sandwiches while also providing equally optimum conditions for baking, keeping food warm and other leftovers.
The control panel also happens to be very simple and easy to use, featuring a well lit blue backlight LCD which shows details of each and every cooking session. There is also the freedom to change the shade setting, the temperature and also the cooking time. Customizing the control panel is also something that one will find really fun and easy to do with this toaster cum oven broiler.
The dial might seem a bit too sensitive to some users. This can take a bit getting used to, since the dial scrolls too fast when turned. Of course, there is no problem with how the dial functions and the way it works. The display brightness might also be too bright for several owners. It is a subjective opinion and differs from person to person, but the current setting might just be a bit too bright. The same can also be said about the loudness of the beeping volume, which also falls under a similar kind of debate.
The Cuisinart TOB-100 Compact Digital Toaster Oven Broiler as an entire package is a very good toaster oven broiler and offers a lot of new features in a market that is saturated with tons of products of the same stature. It has been heaped with good ratings and positive reviews and has definitely earned its place in the market.