The new kitchen wonder from Breville: Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Oven with Element IQ
Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Oven is one of the latest launches by the brand Breville in the market. The brand Beville is a very famous brand for kitchen appliances which continues to woo the customer with is wonderful and unique launches of kitchen appliances.
Now what makes this Breville Mini Smart Oven so attractive to the customers? The answer is the unique features provided by Breville. This oven has powder coated steel housing and the interior cavity is provided with a non – stick coating. This oven is provided with modern Element IQ Technology.
There are many wonderful features of the Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Oven with Element IQ. These features are as follows:
- The Breville BOV450XL needs 4 quartz 1800 watt power supplies for working.
- This oven has Elements IQ Technology.
- The Elements IQ Technology provides equal and distributed heating throughout the entire oven for better and faster cooking.
- The dimensions of this mini smart oven are 8.8 inches by 15.5 inches by 14 inches.
- This oven can fit up to 4 slices of bread.
- This mini smart oven can also bake an 11 inch pizza.
- It has 8 preset functions.
- This oven is made up of very good quality stainless steel.
There are a large number of pros of the Breville Mini Smart Oven. Some of these are as follows:
- The oven is made of very good quality stainless steel and thus it has longer longevity.
- This oven can be used for a number of purposes, including cooking, baking, boiling, heating, roasting, toasting, etc.
- The 8 preheat functions provided in this oven make cooking very easy.
- This oven may be little in size, but it can perform as much as the larger ovens.
- Its small structure makes cooking very easier and faster as it requires less preheat time than the large sized ovens for the same cooking.
- This Breville Mini Smart Oven can also be used as a supplement for traditional wall ovens.
- The Elements IQ Technology distributes heat equally in the oven and thus the different items are evenly cooked.
- The Elements IQ Technology also prevents inside drying of the different items that are cooked in the oven.
Although the Breville Mini Smart Oven has a large number of benefits and advantages, there are also some disadvantages in this product. The major drawback of the mini smart oven from Brevile is that it cannot be used as an under the cabinet oven. This oven produces a lot of heat and thus must always be placed on top of a cabinet or table. Another con is that this oven cannot be used for convection cooking.
The final verdict:
The Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Oven is an excellent product which can be used for a number of purposes. This multipurpose mini smart oven also provides first class cooking due to the Elements IQ Technology provided in it.